Pages

Dec 27, 2011

Maturity

Today I woke up with a strong urge to kill myself..
Aaaaah, why does my life have to be so miserable!! I decided to try to look for a new job, since I'm seriously getting tired of my own loser-ish job.
So there I was, sitting and applying jobs and of course finding the "job" folder in my computer, which is filled with all my applications, CVs and stuff. Then it hit me.

 I HAVE SERIOUSLY MATURED IN JUST 5 MONTHS

When I read my CV written earlier this april I was like..... Are you FUCKING kidding me????
Like seriously, I wrote:

 "I'm punctual, and I always come to work at least 10 minutes earlier >insert big smiley<  "
  
  "I'm very focused, and take my job very seriously"  - O RLY?

And my personal favourite,


"I'm super fresh, and you can never tell if I've slept for 10 or 2 hours!"

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! What is this.. I don't even... OMG
It's in these moments you realize how much of a failure you were (are)
And may I just say, that the statement above is completely false, since I have chronic dark circles, and basically always look like someone who just need to go the fuck back to sleep.....
If you don't believe it's physically to fail this much, well...

Here's your proof! *WARNING* This is only funny if you are danish


!/(&#%/R/&#%/&/"%/!!!!!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment