Pages

Dec 28, 2011

Adventures in the Middle Kingdom

I believe that pictures say more than a 1000 words. I believe that after seeing these pictures you will get a clear idea of what actually happened in China. And I can just say, we did a LOT more than climbing The Great Wall .

So not only is this a long ass picture heavy post, the pictures are also not in chronological order! I also stole some pictures from my friend, I will credit ok??

@Changchun, Jilin Province, China/ Not my picture
Just a regular day in the classroom

@Shanghai, Shanghai Financial University 1 hour after arriving, fol sweaty and tired after a 16 hour trip.

 @Changchun, Jilin Province, China/ Not mine
Mayflower 10(Wuyuehua) Me, as you know me best, with a cigar in my hand and checking out the cute gay boiz.
@Beijing, Summer Palace

@Shanghai, Shanghai Financial Tower
Not my photo!! And I wasn't even there!! Fml, I just wanted to show how nice it looks. I was there last year though!

@Shanghai, Carrefour!
Shopping for daily necessities such as booze, bunny ears, cup noodles and teddy bears.

@Shanghai Bar Rouge
 No explanation needed

@Changchun, Jilin Province, China/ Not mine
In Watsons.
OH MY-wait for it- GOD!!! Guldbarre in Changchun?? What is the world coming to??


 @Shanghai
Not mine! But I left my heart in Shanghai... And I will come back for it
 @Shanghai Bar Rouge
Weeeerking it like a BAW$

@Shanghai Bar Rouge

 WE BAD!

@Beijing Summer Papalce

@Changchun, Jilin Province, China

McDonald's, eating our sorrows and hangovers away.

@Beijing Summer Palace


@Changchun, Jilin Province, China/ Not mine
Accounting lessons

 credit...debit... brutto profitability.. AARRH fuck this shit, I'll be a stripper.

 @Changchun, Jilin Province, China/ Not mine
Our last business economy lesson in China, so we decided to play games...
This was some weird game, where someone will write the name of some random person and the person sitting in front of the blackboard must ask the others questions about this person..
And I got Marilyn Monroe..



@Shanghai, Bar Rouge

 Yep. Still werking it. Like a BAW$.

@Shanghai, Bar Ruge

@Changchun, Jilin Province, China

Mayflower 10! Weerking it! But not like a BAW$.. I see some gay action going on..


@Beijing Summer Palace

@Shanghai, the TV Tower

Nina in the middle of awkward city.

@Shanghai, Laoximen, the old part of Shanghai

My father in-law in front.


@Changchun, Jilin Province, China/ Not mine

Studying hard

@Changchun, Jilin Province, China

hahahah, AS IF, try again SUCKA. Mahjong forever.

@Shanghai, Yu Garden

 @Shanghai, Ajisen

Never eat at Ajisen. Ever. You don't want to know why.


@Beijing, The forbidden city

SEXAY things going on.

 @Shanghai

Some Thai restaurant. I believe it was called "Coconut Paradise".
Sooo good, I couldn't decide which drink I was gonna order, so I ordered 3.

@Beijing, The Forbidden City

"Yu wan dis? I give yu very good plice"

@Beijing, Summer Palace

 The definition of sexy

@Changchun, Jilin Province, China/ Not mine

Northeast Normal University, the place we stayed.

@Shanghai, Xitang Village

 the definition of #Foreveralone

@Shanghai, TV Tower

@Shanghai, 大拇指光场 , Wagas
The worst cup of indian spice latte in my whole life.


@Shanghai Bar Rouge

 BAW$

 @ Shanghai/ Not mine


@Shanghai, Laoximen

 @Changchun, Jilin Province, China/ Not mine

Escaping from the "Movie wonderland-what's it's face."

@Beijing, The Great Wall

 Freaking cold, climbing it was the best exercise of my life.

@Beijing The Great Wall

@Changchun, Jilin Province, China  /Not mine

I just HAD to post this picture!  I cannot tell how many hours I spend laughing at this!
Deformed mutated chinese guy at it's best!

@Shanghai, Bar Rouge

Mohamed is getting it on.

@Shanghai, Xitang Village

@Shanghai , Yu Garden

@Shanghai, Bar Rouge

Oh Look! It's the same slutty dress I wore for Christmas!

Switching to  >FASHION BLOG MODE<
Blazer- Zara
Bag- Asos
Dress- Elise Ryan




 @Changchun, Jilin Province, China

There's a whole novel behind this picture... Trust me, you don't want to hear it.

@Changchun, Jilin Province, China

The poor guy was just taking out his contact lenses, when an angry chinese woman attacked him.

@Shanghai, Yu Garden


@Beijing, Summer Palace

@Somewhere in Shanghai

 "DAT ASS"

No comments:

Post a Comment