Pages

Jan 2, 2012

Noomi Vs. Rooney

 Funny, both of the names contains a double o... a coincidence? I THINK NOT..

Anyway, after watching the Swedish and the American "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" the biggest question is...  Who did it better? According to my research, most people prefer Noomi, but personally, I would choose Rooney over Noomi anytime, simply because she looks more insane than Noomi and also portrays the role of a "mentally disordered" girl with a slight frame better. After reading the book, Rooney is exactly what I envisioned Salander to look like. Rapace comes of a little bit too strong from what I envisioned, but I think it's because Rapace simply looks older than Rooney.

 And I can see that so many people are whining about Fincher remaking the movie, but come on, what's the big deal? Why are there so many purists and phoney people who roll their eyes everytime there's something "American" coming. Fincher is sticking to his material and the acting performances are fantastic? I think the big problem here is that people are afraid of the exposure Larsson's work is gonna get after Fincher. I mean all the indie/hipster people...


And may I just say I was utterly SHOCKED when I saw how Rooney Mara ACTUALLY looks like?




/&&€/%€&%€&€#€€%E%#%€#?????



 How can you go from this  :







To this








WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS

And is it just me or does she look like my #idol? 




Perfection


No comments:

Post a Comment